Place of Origin:
Our Industrial ovens are designed to heat up to 800 ℃ and are used for a wide variety of heat processes including drying, curing, aging, annealing, stress relieving, bonding, tempering, pre-heating and forming. Industrial ovens are essentially heated boxes with insulated doors that process products one at a time or in groups (“batches”). The part(s) to be heated are brought into the oven in batches on racks, carts, or trucks. Production requirements can accommodate manual or automated loading.
1. Robust drying chamber: Welded structural steel framework for overall support.
2.Temperature uniformity: Typically the airflow within the heated chamber is designed with a recirculating horizontal cross-flow. They can also be equipped with a combination airflow pattern, top-down or bottom-up airflow pattern to guarantee temperature uniformity.
3. Energy saving: Most of the hot air circulates inside the well insulated oven. The amount of exhaust air is adjustable according to different heating applications.
4. Flexibility in heat source: Our batch ovens offer various heating methods, including gas, electric, infrared, and
5. Flexibility in operation: Numerous flooring options are available such as recessed tracks to accommodate product carts, a steel plate floor, or an insulated floor without tracks. Doors can be designed to accommodate any requirement and range from simple horizontal swing doors to pneumatic or hydraulic vertical doors with manual or automatic operation.
6. Easy and accurate control: Simple digital controls for basic operation or PLC controls for complex requirements
|Model & spec.||Drying quantity per time (kg)||Power of blower fan (kw)||Consumed steam(L/min)||Drying cart (pcs)||Drying pan(pcs)||Machine Size (mm)||Upper and lower temp. difference|
Send your inquiry directly to us