|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||LTPM China|
|Model Number:||LTN Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||In 30 days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||30% TT as deposit and 70% before shipping|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets/Month|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Raw Material Input Capacity:||Ultrasonic Herb Extract Machine|
|Power Of Vacuum Pump:||12kw||Concentrate Density (%):||1.2-1.35|
|The Volume Of Extracting:||6||Raw Material Input Capacity (kg):||600-800|
This Low Temperature Ethanol Hemp Oil Extraction Machine is applicable for the multiple technology of normal pressure ,micro pressure,water frying ,warm soaking ,thermal reflux,compulsory circulation,filtration,redolent oil extraction and organically solvent recycling in traditional Chinese medicine,food and chemical industry. It is equipped with CIP cleaning device in the tank. solvent extraction
Chinese herb plant extraction
herb extraction and concentration
This equipment is suitable for traditional herb medicine, health products, biological, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries heating atmospheric temperature of extraction, extraction, dynamic hot reflux extraction, vacuum concentration, and organic solvent recovery and so on the many kinds of craft. This equipment can be dynamic continuous extraction and vacuum concentration at the same time. This equipment is very suitable for the laboratory research and development departments of universities, research institutes, enterprises and institutions as well as for the production and use of multiple varieties and small batches of pharmaceutical factories.
1. shortening production time: this unit combines extraction and concentration into one machine, and these two processes are proceeding at same time. One cycle only takes 4-6 hours.
2. save over 60% steam, all the secondary steam produced in the concentrating tank goes to extracting tank as heating source, and the extracting solution goes into the concentrating tank at a high temperature, very little heat loss.
3. the solvent is added only one time, and 60% less input of solvent than traditional process. The solvent is recycling in a seal equipment, most of the solvent in the leaves and solution call be recovered (the loss rate is less than 5%) .
4. the yield of extraction is 10-20% higher than traditional process, higher medicinal composition. One unit serves several purposes: extraction, concentration, extracting while concentrating. Compact structure and easy operation.
5. all the components are made from SUS304 and production under seal condition minimize the environmental pollution, avoid penetrating of heavy metal and bacterials, completely in conformity with GMP standard.
6. this unit is running under vacuum condition, so the extracting temperature can be adjusted between 70-80centigrade which is favorable for extracting material which is thermal sensitivity.)
- Put the prepared materials into the extracting tank, and add solvent 5-10 times the volume of the materials ( the actual type and the amount of solvent is according to the process requirement).
- After soaking for a certain while, open the steam valve to heat up, normally by jacket heating, steam heating is only for water extraction and drawing aromatic oil.
- After cooking for a certain while, pump the extraction solution into the concentrator.
The appearance and characteristics are very close to the low iodine value of linseed oil, but slightly greenish.
The approximate fatty acid composition is: 10.1% saturated acid, 16% oleic acid, 46% linoleic acid, and 28% linolenic acid.
The acid value is 3 mg KOH/g, the iodine value is 149-167, and the relative density is 0.925-0.933 (15/15 ° C). The freezing point is about 16 °C.
The main ingredients are glycerides of linoleic acid, linolenic acid and oleic acid.
Used in industries such as paints and soaps.
Machine Main Technical Data:
|The volume of extracting (m³)||0.1||0.2||0.3||0.5||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Raw Material Input Capacity (kg)||10-15||20-30||30-45||50-70||100-150||200-300||300-450||400-600||500-700||600-800|
|Capacity of Concentrating Evaporator||25 kg/hour||50 kg/hour||75 kg/hour||125 kg/hour||
|1000 kg/hour||1250 kg/hour||1500 kg/hour|
|Water Circulation Capacity||10-15T||10-15T||10-15T||10-15T||15-20T||15-20T||15-25T||15-25T||20-30T||20-30T|
|The time of extraction (h)||6-8||6-8||6-8||6-8||8||8||8||8||8||8|
|Concentrate density (%)||1.2-1.35|
|The work temperature of extracting and concentrating (°C)||Water: 50-90°C Alcohol: 40-80°C|
|Power of Vacuum Pump||3kw||4KW||4.5KW||5KW||6.5kw||8KW||9kw||10kw||11kw||12kw|
Contact Person: Mr. Chan