|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||LTPM China|
|Model Number:||LTN Series|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||In 30 days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms:||30% TT as deposit and 70% before shipping|
|Supply Ability:||25 sets/Month|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Raw Material Input Capacity:||Ultrasonic Herb Extract Machine|
|Power Of Vacuum Pump:||12kw||Concentrate Density (%):||1.2-1.35|
|The Volume Of Extracting:||6||Raw Material Input Capacity (kg):||600-800|
This Low Temperature Ethanol Hemp Oil Extraction Machine is applicable for the multiple technology of normal pressure ,micro pressure,water frying ,warm soaking ,thermal reflux,compulsory circulation,filtration,redolent oil extraction and organically solvent recycling in traditional Chinese medicine,food and chemical industry. It is equipped with CIP cleaning device in the tank. solvent extraction
1. This equipment has excellent manufacture,complete collocation,simple operation.It is consist of extracting tank,concentrated pot,storage tank for liquid material,condenser,oil-water separator, filter, delivery pump,vacuum pump and so on. We have steam heating and electric heating,the user can operate it only to engage the steam or electricty.
2.This equipment collect extraction,vacuum concentration,solvent recovery together and it can realize the operation of normal temperature extraction,low temperature extraction,hot circumfluence,low temperature circumfluence,low temperature concentration and essential oil collection etc.
3.The concentration proportion can get above to1.4 and the temperature can be controlled between 48-100°C freely,so it is espically suitable for some high heat-sensitivity material and some material is sensitive to high temperature.
4.This equipment can configure with PLC control system according to user’s demand and control the parameter during the processing to enhance the production efficiency and quality.
2.Health care products applications
3.Application in traditional Chinese medicine
5.Pesticide residue analysis in the application
- Put the prepared materials into the extracting tank, and add solvent 5-10 times the volume of the materials ( the actual type and the amount of solvent is according to the process requirement).
- After soaking for a certain while, open the steam valve to heat up, normally by jacket heating, steam heating is only for water extraction and drawing aromatic oil.
- After cooking for a certain while, pump the extraction solution into the concentrator.
- The steam produced during concentration goes to the condenser and is cooled down into condensate, and will go to the extracting tank as new solvent. And the secondary steam produced in the extracting tank is also cooled down by the condenser and falls back into the extracting tank. All the secondary steam produced will be fully used.
The appearance and characteristics are very close to the low iodine value of linseed oil, but slightly greenish.
The approximate fatty acid composition is: 10.1% saturated acid, 16% oleic acid, 46% linoleic acid, and 28% linolenic acid.
The acid value is 3 mg KOH/g, the iodine value is 149-167, and the relative density is 0.925-0.933 (15/15 ° C). The freezing point is about 16 °C.
The main ingredients are glycerides of linoleic acid, linolenic acid and oleic acid.
Used in industries such as paints and soaps.
Contact Person: Mr. Chan