The effluent quality of pharmaceutical water treatment equipment has deteriorated. What should I do?
In the pharmaceutical industry, water is an indispensable factor, and the water quality in the pharmaceutical production process will have a direct impact on the types of drugs. Therefore, pharmaceutical water has high requirements for water quality, and its product quality is strictly supervised. With the development of science and technology, pharmaceutical equipment is constantly updated and upgraded. The existing pharmaceutical industry generally uses water treatment equipment to improve the production water environment.
Due to the adaptability and flexibility of the water treatment equipment, it can meet the industry's requirements for aseptic pure water, which brings convenience to the production and operation of the pharmaceutical factory, and is a guarantee for the safety of water supply in the pharmaceutical industry. However, there are various types of water treatment equipment on the market at present, and there are many manufacturers. For pharmaceutical companies, when purchasing equipment, both process design and material selection must be rigorous.
Recently, some users said that the quality of the water treatment equipment used by them is guaranteed, but after a period of time, the problem of water quality degradation still occurs. Is this situation normal and what should be done?
Our technicians said that the use effect and life span of water treatment equipment are not only related to its own quality, but also to the user’s usual operating specifications, regular maintenance and other aspects. Therefore, there is no need to be nervous when the water quality of water treatment equipment drops, and the equipment can be Check and troubleshoot.
So, how to deal with the deterioration of the effluent quality of the water treatment equipment? We have compiled some treatment methods for your reference.
1. Check whether the working environment of the equipment is qualified, because water treatment equipment has certain requirements for working conditions, such as water intake indicators, working environment, etc. If it does not meet its working requirements, it will directly affect the water production effect, thereby reducing water Water treatment equipment;
2. In the face of unreasonable filter material gradation, the type of filter material should be changed or the thickness of the filter material layer should be increased;
3. Strengthen the pre-treatment to reduce the content of organic matter in the influent;
4. Strengthen the coagulation treatment effect of the influent, and select and use more effective coagulants;
5. Shut down the tank to check and repair the backwash water distribution system;
6. Reduce the filtration rate;
7. Find the cause of the air lock and eliminate it;
8. Find the cause of the mud ball and eliminate it.
At the same time, we also recommend that users need to perform regular maintenance on water treatment equipment. For example, the internal filter element should be cleaned or replaced regularly, and the internal filter element should be cleaned or replaced regularly for ultra-water equipment. Because no matter what kind of material is used, the filter element will absorb a lot of impurities after a period of work, and it is easy to become a breeding ground for bacteria. In addition, in the life cycle of the filter element, the standard of regular replacement should be strictly implemented, and the post-maintenance service of the filter element should be standardized to ensure the water quality of the water treatment equipment.
In addition, users also need to clean the water treatment equipment regularly, which can effectively improve the service cycle and use effect of the equipment. As far as the cleaning method of water treatment equipment is concerned, the user can clean it by himself through the cleaning instructions provided by the manufacturer, or it can be cleaned by the manufacturer on his behalf. The correct cleaning method of water treatment equipment is very important and needs to be paid attention to by users. The cleaning steps adopted by general manufacturers are:
First configure cleaning fluid-input cleaning fluid at low flow-circulation-immersion-high flow pump circulation-flushing.
Regular cleaning can not only ensure the stable water production of the water treatment equipment, but also effectively extend the service life of the reverse osmosis membrane. Greatly save the cost of operation.
Send your inquiry directly to us